Everyone goes through difficulties in life. In times like these, we need something to turn to for support and encouragement through rough times. As a Christian, the best source of inspiration and empowerment comes directly from the Bible. There is no shortage of healing and lessons we can get from the word of God.
As a faith leader, Christian speaker, and woman of God, the Lord has called upon Bishop Tracie Dickey to spread her unwavering faith with those who need His spiritual guidance. She is particularly passionate about guiding lukewarm Christians to their walks with God but is eager to provide sermons to anyone in need of a spiritual recharge.
Today, Bishop Tracie Dickey shares 7 Bible verses when you need spiritual healing, courage, and strength.
- Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
- A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Philippians 4:19
- And I was with you in weakness and in fear and much trembling. 1 Corinthians 2:3
- Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6
- For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7
- There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18
- Come, let’s return to the Lord; for it is he who has injured us and will heal us; he has struck us down, but he will bind us up. Hosea 6:1
Leave a Reply